This is the Windows app named StarBatch whose latest release can be downloaded as StarBatch_v4_2018.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named StarBatch with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Starbatch is a batch lisp program for Autodesk Autocad drawings. Using StarBatch you can automate AutoCAD to save you time and money. Batch your favourite Lisp's while you complete other tasks.
- Autocad Batch Lisp Process for Autocad 2014 - 2020 (64bit)
- StarBatch uses a simple .exe , making it quick and easy to use. You can also select multiple routines to perform them in your drawings.
- StarBatch load your selected lisp file and then uses AutoCAD to run it. Therefore only AutoCAD makes changes to your drawings.
- Since most drawing offices keep separate directories for different types of drawings and different jobs, you invariable need to work across multiple directories.
- You don't need to start AutoCAD to run StarBatch. Once you have selected the drawings and assigned the routines, StarBatch does the rest. It starts AutoCAD, processes the drawings and closes AutoCAD.
- Requires: Autocad 2014 - 20120 (64bit) + Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 - 4.7
- IMPORTANT! The command of the lisp routine has to be equal to the name of the file ex: the routine etrans.lsp has a command (defun c: eTrans () ...
- You can Drag & Drop the lisp files to reorder and process multiple routines
Lisp, Visual Basic .NET
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/starbatch/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.