This is the Windows app named Streamline POS whose latest release can be downloaded as streamlinepos-1.1-windows-installer.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Streamline POS with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Streamline POS - Free Open Source POS
Are you looking for POS software for your outlet? then look no further
This project was forked from uniCenta POS, to allow users continued access to the large number of features of uniCenta while focusing on U.S. currency and support for external Streamline developed extension apps that provide integrations with chip card EMV Technology and Ecommerce website integration with WooCommerce web orders and more extension apps in the works that are available at the streamlineposapps website visit link below
Streamline POS is a feature rich Point of Sale software. Which will run a variety of hardware, the only requirement is that it must be capable of running Java 1.8
Installing Streamline POS is simple and fast, using its own custom installer available for a number of operating systems
It supports multi terminal mode, and works with a number of Open Source database solutions.
- Customers; Products; Inventory and Multi-Location management
- Apache Derby; MySQL; HSQLDB; PostgreSQL; Oracle databases and Cloud hosted databases
- Category + Product Import
- Multiple Printers + Output to Kitchen Display monitors
- 40+ High Quality Reports
- External terminal support (US) - EMV Chip and Pin
- Barcode scanner; Weighing Scales; Mag Card; Customer Display
- Powerful scripting language
- Multi-Language - 17 langages inc' English; Spanish; German; French; Dutch; more...
- Cloud hosted database capable
- User and Role Security i.e.; Admin; Manager; Clerk; Guest Security
- Inventory Management
Financial and Insurance Industry, System Administrators, Developers, End Users/Desktop
HSQL, Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL (pgsql)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/streamline-pos/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.