This is the Windows app named Streamlink whose latest release can be downloaded as Streamlink5.3.1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Streamlink with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Streamlink is a command-line utility that pipes video streams from various services into a video player, such as VLC. The main purpose of Streamlink is to avoid resource-heavy and unoptimized websites, while still allowing the user to enjoy various streamed content. There is also an API available for developers who want access to the stream data. Streamlink is built upon a plugin system that allows support for new services to be easily added. Most of the big streaming services are supported. Streamlink is made up of two parts, a cli and a library API. See their respective sections for more information on how to use them. The default behavior of Streamlink is to playback streams in the VLC player. Please note that by using this application you're bypassing ads run by sites such as Twitch.tv. Please consider donating or paying for subscription services when they are available for the content you consume and enjoy.
- Streamlink is built upon a plugin system which allows support for new services to be easily added
- Most of the big streaming services are supported
- A full list of plugins currently included can be found on the plugin page
- The default behavior of Streamlink is to play back streams in the VLC player
- The main purpose of streamlink is to avoid resource-heavy and unoptimized websites
- Streamlink is a fork of the Livestreamer project
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/streamlink.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.