This is the Windows app named Subversion for Windows whose latest release can be downloaded as Setup-Subversion-1.8.17.msi. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Subversion for Windows with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Subversion for Windows
Win32 build of Subversion. These binaries are built using Visual C++ 6.0 Should work on all flavours of Windows from Win2000 to Win8 and 2008 Server including server variants (not all tested).
(1.7.x does not work on NT4 due to APR using new functions).
Modules for Apache 2.2.x and 2.4.x (1.7.6 and up) is included.
Language bindings are NOT tested.
Source code is found at the Apache Subversion site at http://subversion.apache.org/
Code in this project is just a "Build script" and patches for VC6
- Subversion client
- Subversion server
- command line
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/win32svn/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.