This is the Windows app named Sudoku MC whose latest release can be downloaded as sudoku-1.0.1.05.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Sudoku MC with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Console based sudoku solver. It is a modified version
of the solver included in the Ubuntu distribution of Linux,
and has similar functionality to the original by Michael Kennett.
- You interactively can open and save boards with it.
- The title of the board can be edited.
- Added early contradiction check to detect if the board is unsolvable:
1 2 . | . . . | . . .
. . . | 1 2 . | . . .
. . . | . . . | 1 2 .
2 1 . | . . . | . . .
. . . | 2 1 . | . . .
. . . | . . . | 2 1 .
. . . | . . . | . . .
. . 2 | . . 1 | . . .
. . 1 | . . 2 | . . .
- Contains a default template, so it can run on it's own, without any additional external file.
- The embedded template can be saved to disk. It will be used if specified as an input argument, or just exists in the working directory, so you still can customize.
Science/Research, Education, Developers, End Users/Desktop, Testers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/sudokumc/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.