This is the Windows app named Super CSV whose latest release can be downloaded as super-csv-distribution-2.3.1-bin.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Super CSV with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Super CSV is a fast, programmer-friendly, open-source library for reading and writing CSV files with Java.
PLEASE NOTE: As of January 2015 we have now moved to GitHub (https://github.com/super-csv/super-csv). This SourceForge page will remain, but with limited functionality (please go to GitHub to report issues and for project downloads).
It is highly configurable, and supports reading and writing with POJOs, Maps and Lists. It also has support for deep-mapping and index-based mapping with POJOs, using the powerful Dozer extension.
Its flexible 'Cell Processor' API automates data type conversions (parsing and formatting Dates, Integers, Booleans etc) and enforces constraints (mandatory columns, matching against regular expressions etc) - and it's easy to write your own if required.
Super CSV is actively maintained, and the developers are ready and willing to help out if you get stuck :)
Please check out the project website for examples and help getting started
- POJO support (new and improved!)
- Automatic CSV encoding
- Highly configurable
- Data conversion
- Constraint validation
- Stream-based I/O
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/supercsv/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.