This is the Windows app named SuperKernel whose latest release can be downloaded as floppy-image-0.06.tar.bz2. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named SuperKernel with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
Note: the project is basically dead, as I started rewriting it but I don't have much free time to work on it.
It's basically a micro-kernel, but on top of that, instead of having multiple servers running as standalone processes, it has a modular kernel, so that each server is a module of this kernel.
The micro-kernel contains only the scheduler, memory management and drivers for high-speed devices (like gigabit ethernet NICs or video cards).
- It boots :D
- VESA graphic modes support
- Multiboot support
- Memory management unit, with kmalloc() and kfree()
- Object-Oriented design (in progress)
Developers, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/superkernel/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.