This is the Windows app named Swagger Codegen whose latest release can be downloaded as SwaggerCodegen2.4.24hasbeenreleased!.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Swagger Codegen with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Swagger-Codegen contains a template-driven engine to generate documentation, API clients and server stubs in different languages by parsing your OpenAPI / Swagger definition. Simplify API development for users, teams, and enterprises with the Swagger open source and professional toolset. Find out how Swagger can help you design and document your APIs at scale. The power of Swagger tools starts with the OpenAPI Specification, the industry standard for RESTful API design. Individual tools to create, update and share OpenAPI definitions with consumers. SwaggerHub is the platform solution to support OpenAPI workflows at scale. Swagger open source and pro tools have helped millions of API developers, teams, and organizations deliver great APIs. If the OpenAPI/Swagger spec is obtained from an untrusted source, please make sure you've reviewed the spec before using Swagger Codegen to generate the API client, server stub or documentation as code injection may occur.
- Allows generation of API client libraries (SDK generation), server stubs and documentation automatically given an OpenAPI Spec
- API documentation generators: HTML, Confluence Wiki
- Configuration files: Apache2, and others: JMeter
- The Swagger Generator image can act as a self-hosted web application and API for generating code
- The Swagger Codegen image acts as a standalone executable
- Swagger Codegen processes mustache templates with the jmustache engine. You can modify our templates or make your own
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/swagger-codegen.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.