This is the Windows app named Swagger Core whose latest release can be downloaded as Swagger-core2.1.11released!.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Swagger Core with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Swagger Core is a Java implementation of the OpenAPI Specification. Current version supports JAX-RS2 (javax and jakarta namespaces). One of the common usage scenarios is to integrate swagger-jaxrs2 into an existing or new JAX-RS based project ("code-first"), to automatically provide and expose its APIs definition, which is kept in sync during the project lifecycle. Such definition can be the base for further processing/consumption, including API documentation (e.g with swagger-ui, API client generation in various languages (e.g with swagger-codegen), custom processing, and so on. Such result is achieved by scanning JAX-RS resources and resolving their operations and used types, (also) processing applied annotations (e.g. Swagger, JAX-RS, Jackson, JAXB, etc.). An extension mechanism allows to further customize and pre/post processing result.
- OpenAPI specification Java implementation
- Resolves (annotated) java POJOs into OpenAPI schemas, handles serialization/deserialization and provides an integration mechanism.
- Resolves JAX-RS (annotated) resources into an OpenAPI definition, and provides an integration mechanism
- Annotations to declare and manipultate output generated by swagger-core, swagger-jaxrs2 and/or other projects
- Provides a maven plugin to resolve an OpenAPI definition at build time (using swagger-jaxrs2)
- Provides a gradle plugin to resolve an OpenAPI definition at build time (using swagger-jaxrs2)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/swagger-core.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.