This is the Windows app named Swift Package Manager Project whose latest release can be downloaded as 0.6.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Swift Package Manager Project with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Swift Package Manager Project
The Swift Package Manager is a tool for managing distribution of source code, aimed at making it easy to share your code and reuse others’ code. The tool directly addresses the challenges of compiling and linking Swift packages, managing dependencies, versioning, and supporting flexible distribution and collaboration models. We’ve designed the system to make it easy to share packages on services like GitHub, but packages are also great for private personal development, sharing code within a team, or at any other granularity. Swift Package Manager includes a build system that can build for macOS and Linux. Starting with Xcode 11, Xcode integrates with SwiftPM to provide support for including packages in iOS, macOS, watchOS, and tvOS applications. The SourceKit-LSP project leverages libSwiftPM and provides Language Server Protocol implementation for editors that support LSP.
- The package manager is available as part the Swift toolchains
- The Swift Package Manager is also included in Xcode 8.0 and all subsequent releases
- The tool directly addresses the challenges of compiling and linking Swift packages
- The package manager’s system requirements are the same as those for Swift
- The Swift package manager uses llbuild as the underlying build system for compiling source files
- Swift Package Manager includes a build system that can build for macOS and Linux
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/swift-package-manager.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.