This is the Windows app named Swing Artist whose latest release can be downloaded as GUI_Artist.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Swing Artist with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
The aim of this project is to build an IDE for Java language which can be used to develop GUI based applications easily without knowing about the GUI components in detail. The idea is to enable users to make GUI as if they are using paint application to draw a design and later generating the code for it. The project also includes a built in Code Editor for editing Java applications. The code editor can also be used to edit file of any supported text file format.
The work is focused on the layout of the components that gives the interface a clear and consistent look, conforming to specifiable interface guidelines, in an application and across applications. This interface builder provides an environment for specifying component and layout specifications for the interface of Java applets and applications. The tool enables anyone who knows the semantics of the Java Abstract Windowing Toolkit (java.awt) to build quality interfaces. This is achieved by integrating general design principles
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/swingartist/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.