This is the Windows app named Syncthing whose latest release can be downloaded as syncthing-macos-amd64-v1.18.6.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Syncthing with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Syncthing is an open source continuous file synchronization program, which essentially works by synchronizing files between two or more computers in real time. Syncthing is designed to first and foremost keep users’ data safe and protected against data loss and against attackers who would unlawfully try and access this data. It doesn’t store data anywhere else except on your computers and uses encryption to secure all your data. It is very easy to use, cross-platform and automatic. As such, it is very user-friendly and ideal for all users looking for a secure and easy-to-use file synchronization solution.
Syncthing supports file versioning, relaying, ignoring files and many more. Different configurations offer different options to suit users’ specific requirements.
- Private and Secure - Only stores files in your computers
- Encryption to secure data
- Node authentication by cryptographic certificate
- Synchronizes as many folders as you need
- Works over LAN and over the internet
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/syncthing.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.