This is the Windows app named Sysex Osc Generator whose latest release can be downloaded as SysexOscGen-100-RPi.tar.bz2. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Sysex Osc Generator with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Sysex Osc Generator
The Sysex OSC Generator provides a means of selecting a desired OSC command for the Behringer X32, X-Air or Wing digital mixer and generating the Sysex OSC hex string. This can be added to any midi device that supports sysex sending of commands.
Available for the PC, Mac, linux (32 and 64bit) and Raspberry Pi platforms. Feedback of suggestions and bug reports that would improve the app would be appreciated.
- Provides an extensive list of OSC commands (X32/M32/X-Air/M-Air/Wing type) to choose from
- Resulting (generated) hex string can be copied to any midi device that supports sysex, making any OSC command available
- Two hex formats available - eg. F0 or 0xF0
- Some values require bitmap format. This can be calculated on the Misc screen
- A complete up to date list of OSC commands can be reviews, edited and/or saved on the Cmd Editor screen
- Added command reorder and sort to Cmd Editor
- Setup of defaults (colors, file locations, etc)
- Windows, Linux (32 & 64 bit), Raspberry Pi and OSX
- Updated users manual is available (in the Documents folder)
- A command line (terminal) version is available (in Terminal folder)
- Batch file processing of OSC commands
- Translated into French
- *** NEW *** Now works with the Wing
Gnome, Win32 (MS Windows), Carbon (Mac OS X)
Lazarus, Free Pascal
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/sysexoscgen/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.