This is the Windows app named TARStack whose latest release can be downloaded as tarstack.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named TARStack with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
The Goal of TARStack is not to increase competitive battles and the rivalries they create, but rather to foster teamwork, group cohesion, and creativity.
The advent of the wired world and - especially - the recent rise in popularity of social networking between connected devices provides an opportunity for friendly matches within any sort of group. Generally, like-minded groups of people will get together and participate in one-on-one matches or regularly organized tournaments.
Social media already has scoring and ranking programs, but they tend to be themed for certain sports, activities, and interests. Many of those have long-standing out-moded ranking and ratings systems in place.
TARStack will change this trend by using a standard ranking formula: The “K-simplified” chess ranking formula (provisional USCF version). This will ensure friendly competition can remain friendly without large discrepancies in the results between even matches with a clear victor.
End Users/Desktop, Other Audience
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/tarstack/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.