This is the Windows app named TCPDF - PHP class for PDF whose latest release can be downloaded as tcpdf_min_6_3_0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named TCPDF - PHP class for PDF with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
TCPDF - PHP class for PDF
This version will be soon marked as deprecated and replaced by a new version currently under development: https://github.com/tecnickcom/tc-lib-pdf
- no external libraries are required for the basic functions
- all standard page formats, custom page formats, custom margins and units of measure
- UTF-8 Unicode and Right-To-Left languages
- TrueTypeUnicode, OpenTypeUnicode, TrueType, OpenType, Type1 and CID-0 fonts
- font subsetting
- images, graphic (geometric figures) and transformation methods
- 1D and 2D barcodes including QR-Code, Datamatrix and PDF417
- Grayscale, RGB, CMYK, Spot Colors and Transparencies
- automatic page header and footer management
- document encryption up to 256 bit and digital signature certifications
- transactions to UNDO commands
- PDF annotations, including links, text and file attachments
- text rendering modes (fill, stroke and clipping)
- multiple columns mode
- no-write page regions
- bookmarks and table of content
- text hyphenation
- text stretching and spacing (kerning)
- automatic page break, line break and text alignments including justification
- automatic page numbering and page groups
- move and delete pages
- page compression
- XObject Templates
- PDF/A-1b (ISO 19005-1:2005) support
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/tcpdf/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.