This is the Windows app named TCPMonPlus whose latest release can be downloaded as TCPMonPlusePackage.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named TCPMonPlus with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
TcpMonPlus version 1.0: A Utility Application to Monitor TCP Packets
This utility application can be used to monitor the packets flowing on a TCP connection.
TcpMonPlus is used by placing it in-between a client and a server.
The client is configured to connect to TcpMonPlus and TcpMonPlus forwards the packets
to server with all required authentications.
The client must be configured to TcpMonPlus local Port that is it is listening to.
TcpMonPlus forwards the packets to the server and port specified in the configuration panel.
User Name and Password may be supplied if the server requires HTTP authentication.
NOTE: You can run the application in console mode using the following example command:
java -cp . com.yasmoicoco.proxy.tcpmon.TCPMonitorPlus -console 9080 192.168.1.1 9080 true
Using the scripts:
Or You may execute one of the scripts as follows:
Non Windows: TCPMonPlus.sh TCPMonPlusConsole.sh
Also known as TCPMon
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/tcpmonplus/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.