This is the Windows app named Telegram API Library whose latest release can be downloaded as v3.6.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Telegram API Library with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
Telegram API Library
This is a PHP7 bot API implementation for Telegram implementing the vast majority of Bot API up until v4.7. The only thing it does not implement is Telegram Passport which was introduced in Bot API v4.0. It is unlikely to be introduced as it may introduce security vulnerabilities. However, if you think you have a strong case for the need, feel free to let me know. Enables you to anything supported by the Telegram Bot API: messages, stickers, location, inline bots and any other supported method via PHP to a Telegram user (either direct conversation, channel, group or supergroup). Respects and implements the default types and methods made by Telegram itself. Have any doubts about any method? Just check the original documentation, this implementation will not differ too much. Doesn't need any mandatory dependencies, except for ReactPHP, which you can inject if you already use it elsewhere.
- This is a complete PHP7 bot API implementation for Telegram
- Full inline bots support
- Full support for payment system
- Enables you to send messages, stickers, location and other methods via PHP to Telegram
- Respects and implements the default types and methods made by Telegram itself
- Doesn't need any mandatory dependencies
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/telegram-api-library.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.