This is the Windows app named Test All Links Of A Website whose latest release can be downloaded as Test_All_Links_Of_A_Website.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Test All Links Of A Website with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Test All Links Of A Website
Test All Links Of A Website.
All programs/software given in this project are released under APACHE LICENSE, VERSION 2.0.
The license details can be found here: https://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0.
Some parts of this license are:
* Subject to the terms and conditions of this License, each Contributor hereby
grants to You a perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, no-charge, royalty-free,
irrevocable copyright license to reproduce, prepare Derivative Works of,
publicly display, publicly perform, sublicense, and distribute the Work and
such Derivative Works in Source or Object form.
* You may reproduce and distribute copies of the Work or Derivative Works
thereof in any medium, with or without modifications, and in Source or
- Test_All_Links_Of_A_Website: This program tests all links of a website recursively. External links are not tested. Testing a link means that the link is read and if it is successful then a success message is printed for that link. If reading the link fails then a failure message is printed for that link.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/test-all-links-of-a-website/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.