This is the Windows app named TestingWhiz Community Edition whose latest release can be downloaded as TestingWhiz_Community_Edition.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named TestingWhiz Community Edition with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
TestingWhiz Community Edition
TestingWhiz Community Edition is suitable for individual testers or small and closely-knit teams working on test automation
TestingWhiz has a codeless architecture that lets you build test cases effortlessly without involving programing or coding skills. This makes the learning curve shorter and ensures your team gets started with automated testing without the need to incur huge training costs.
190+ In-built Operations
TestingWhiz offers 190+ readily available commands and test operations (if, else, condition, loop etc...) that helps you create powerful and modular automation scripts without investing valuable time in coding the automated test scripts. Optimize your workload and improve your efficiency leveraging these highly usable test commands.
Video Tour: http://www.testing-whiz.com/VideoTour
- FAST® Automation Engine
- Object Recorder
- Excel Integration
- Visual Logs
- Internationalization support
- 190+ readily available commands and test operations
- Cross Browser Testing
Information Technology, Developers, Quality Engineers, Testers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/testingwhiz-community-edition/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.