This is the Windows app named Text Expander, Inverse summarizer whose latest release can be downloaded as te2_lite_performanceUpdate.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Text Expander, Inverse summarizer with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
Text Expander, Inverse summarizer
IT WILL WORK WITH A JAVA DEVELOPMENT KIT 1.7 ONLY !!!
This program is a data-miner and a knowledge-miner. It does exactly the opposite of what the text summarizers do. A text summarizer produces a shortened text given some text as an input. An inverse summarizer takes the shortened input, a similar or a same text and does the process in reverse. This results in an expanded text.
It can be used with any text or notes that have the knowledge gaps. It is a great aid to any creative work
and it simply pin-points to data that may be of some relevance.
How to run this program?
1. Make sure JAVA 1.7 development is installed and running/compiling properly with all environment variables properly set.
2. Uncompress the LITE release into a desired directory.
3. Go to a src/ directory with a Terminal/Console/Command-Prompt and do the following:
The program should open.
- -Adding more options to a program for data-gathering and classifying
- -Developing a new method for sentence classifying
- -fixing up the minor bugs/glitches
Advanced End Users, Developers, End Users/Desktop, Testers
Java Swing, Java SWT, Java AWT
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/textexpander/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.