This is the Windows app named Tiki Wiki CMS Groupware whose latest release can be downloaded as tiki-23.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Tiki Wiki CMS Groupware with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Tiki Wiki CMS Groupware
"Software made the wiki way"
A full-featured, web-based, multilingual (40+ languages), tightly integrated, all-in-one Wiki+CMS+Groupware, Free Source Software (GNU/LGPL), using PHP, MySQL, Zend Framework, jQuery and Smarty. Tiki can be used to create all kinds of Web applications, sites, portals, knowledge base, intranets, and extranets.
Tiki is the Open Source Web Application with the most built-in features. Highly configurable and modular, all features are optional and administered via a web-based interface.
Major features include a wiki engine, news articles, discussion forums, newsletters, blogs, file galleries, bug and issue trackers (form generator), polls/surveys and quizzes, banner management system, calendar, maps, mobile , RSS feeds, category system, tags, an advanced themeing engine, spreadsheet, drawings, inter-user messaging, menus, advanced permission system for users and groups, search engine, external authentication, etc.
Security reports: [email protected]
- Bug & issue tracker (form generator)
- Calendars and Events
- File and Image Gallery
- News articles
- Kaltura video management
- Web conferencing with BigBlueButton
- Shopping Cart
Information Technology, Science/Research, Education, Advanced End Users, Developers, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/tikiwiki/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.