This is the Windows app named Timesheet whose latest release can be downloaded as Timesheetv1.1.1EN.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Timesheet with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
This program logs your working time either by computer uptime or by wifi data. To run it automatically at system start, you have to add it to autorun. (most likely either your autorun folder, or a task using the taskplaner and the user logon event)
It is possible to log breaks using the computer lock screen. This way, you can either lock your screen manually when taking breaks or configure your screensaver to lock the screen after n minutes, so it will automatically log your breaks.
After a week or a month you can export your worksheet in .txt format. Simply give a timespan and hit "export" to generate the file.
Timesheet will start hidden. You can access the settings and export by double-clicking the tray icon.
System date format has to be either dd.mm.yyyy or dd/mm/yyyy
-Added possibility to log breaks according to CTRL+ALT+DEL screen lock
-Added several timeslices per day
-Added english translation
Proprietary file format
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/timesheettaker/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.