This is the Windows app named TMagic whose latest release can be downloaded as TMagic0.1.7z. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named TMagic with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
A comprehensive PHP wrapper class for ImageMagick:
* Capable of further development
* Simple to install and use
* Platform independent
* Performs at least as well as PHP Imagick
Release 0.1 (alpha): 20-May-21
Currently all functions are under test. Please contact tmagic at skeptic dot de with any bugs.
See also https://www.skeptic.de/SourceForge/TMagic/index.html for detailed documentation.
Requires PHP >= 7.4, ImageMagick >= 6.9
- PHP wrappers for all current ImageMagick functions
- Works independent of platform (PC, Mac, Linux)
- Dashboard with easy access to all ImageMagick lists
- Object-oriented classes almost always return the object they work on
- Does not require access to php.ini (i.e. works on IONOS Ubuntu servers)
- Can be included in any script with: require_once "tmagic.php";
- No compilation necessary
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/tmagic/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.