This is the Windows app named HospitalRun Frontend whose latest release can be downloaded as HospitalRun.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named HospitalRun Frontend with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
React frontend for HospitalRun, free software for developing world hospitals. Built with React, Node, PouchDB/CouchDB and using offline first design, we're working to deliver an HIS system that makes usability the #1 requirement, is built specifically for developing world requirements, and seeks to give back time to patient care. You can follow developments by visiting the dedicated staging environment. Use username / password as credentials to access. HospitalRun is designed to allow records to be carried to remote clinics. It works when there is no Internet, and syncs when there is. The project encourages micro industry around the deployment of the system, but the code is free and open-source and always will be. HospitalRun is built to provide the most modern hospital information system possible to the least resourced environments. We want the project to bring people from the NGO, government, and technology sectors together to solve a world-changing problem.
- HospitalRun provides many modules and interactions
- HIS system that makes usability the #1 requirement
- Built specifically for developing world requirements
- Seeks to give back time to patient care
- HospitalRun is focused on great user experiences for clinicians, admins, and even contributors
- HospitalRun features are optimized
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/hospitalrun-frontend.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.