This is the Windows app named TorchServe whose latest release can be downloaded as TorchServev0.7.0ReleaseNotes.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named TorchServe with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
TorchServe is a performant, flexible and easy-to-use tool for serving PyTorch eager mode and torschripted models. Multi-model management with the optimized worker to model allocation. REST and gRPC support for batched inference. Export your model for optimized inference. Torchscript out of the box, ORT, IPEX, TensorRT, FasterTransformer. Performance Guide: built-in support to optimize, benchmark and profile PyTorch and TorchServe performance. Expressive handlers: An expressive handler architecture that makes it trivial to support inferencing for your use case with many supported out of the box. Out-of-box support for system-level metrics with Prometheus exports, custom metrics and PyTorch profiler support.
- REST and gRPC support for batched inference
- Deploy complex DAGs with multiple interdependent models
- Default way to serve PyTorch models
- Export your model for optimized inference
- Performance Guide
- Metrics API
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/torchserve.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.