This is the Windows app named totaldepth to run in Windows online over Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as TotalDepth_Alpha_v0.1.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named totaldepth to run in Windows online over Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
totaldepth to run in Windows online over Linux online
DESCRIPTION:TotalDepth is an Open Source, cross platform, software collection that can process petrophysical data from the oil field such as wireline logs, seismic data and so on.
Conventional, proprietary, software for petrophysical data tends to be expensive to licence, restrictive, slow to develop for and tied to expensive hardware. TotalDepth changes all of that.
TotalDepth is open and cross-platform, and produces results straight to the bowser. TotalDepth supports such technologies such as HTML5, AJAX, Software as a Service (SaaS) and Cloud Computing.
End Users/Desktop, Engineering
Command-line, Console/Terminal, Web-based
C, C++, Python
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/totaldepth/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.