This is the Windows app named tracking.js whose latest release can be downloaded as v1.1.3.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named tracking.js with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
The tracking.js library brings different computer vision algorithms and techniques into the browser environment. By using modern HTML5 specifications, we enable you to do real-time color tracking, face detection and much more, all that with a lightweight core (~7 KB) and intuitive interface. To get started, download the project. This project includes all of the tracking.js examples, source code dependencies you'll need to get started. Unzip the project somewhere on your local drive. The package includes an initial version of the project you'll be working with. While you're working, you'll need a basic HTTP server to serve your pages. Test out the web server by loading the finished version of the project. The main goal of tracking.js is to provide those complex techniques in a simple and intuitive way on the web. We believe computer vision is important to improve people's life, bringing it to the web will make this future a reality a lot faster.
- tracking.js implemented a basic color tracking algorithm that resulted in a real-time frame rate through a simple and intuitive API
- Detect faces, mouths, eyes and any other training data that could be added to the library
- It's easy to create your own tracker whenever you need one
- Convolution filters are very useful generic filters for image processing
- Convolution filters can be used for blurring, sharpening, embossing, edge detection and a whole bunch of other things
- You can compute the images pixels using tracking.js
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/tracking-js.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.