This is the Windows app named transfer.sh whose latest release can be downloaded as v1.2.6.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named transfer.sh with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Easy and fast file sharing from the command-line. This code contains the server with everything you need to create your own instance. Transfer.sh currently supports the s3 (Amazon S3), gdrive (Google Drive), storj (Storj) providers, and local file system (local). For easy deployment, we've created a Docker container. For the usage with a AWS S3 Bucket, you just need to specify the following options, provider, aws-access-key, aws-secret-key, bucket, and s3-region. If you specify the s3-region, you don't need to set the endpoint URL since the correct endpoint will used automatically. To use a custom non-AWS S3 provider, you need to specify the endpoint as defined from your cloud provider. In preparation you need to create an access grant (or copy it from the uplink configuration) and a bucket. To get started, login to your account and go to the Access Grant Menu and start the Wizard on the upper right.
- With transfer.sh you can easily upload files
- Encrypt & upload files
- Download & decrypt files
- Upload files to virustotal
- You can easily delete all types of files
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/transfer-sh.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.