This is the Windows app named TreoPIM whose latest release can be downloaded as 3.25.29.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named TreoPIM with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
TreoPIM is the free open source PIM software (Product Information Management System) for retailers, producers and brands. This PIM-solution is feature-rich and configurable and helps you to keep catalogs up to date, add new products or change existing ones, deliver your current product information across all channels and more. With TreoPIM you can manage all product data in one central solution. You can test the demo version: https://treopim.com/demos
- Data Exchange via API
- Manual Data Import
- Manual Data Export
- Product Associations
- Categorization, Segmentation and Classification
- Product Families
- Attribute Groups and Attributes
- Product Management
- Digital Asset Management (DAM)
- Flexible Data Model and Entity Configurator
- Layout Сonfigurator
- Group Functions
- History, Notifications and Comments
- Roles, Teams and Authorizations
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/treopim/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.