This is the Windows app named Try It Yourself HTML5 whose latest release can be downloaded as syntaxhigh_1.2.5.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Try It Yourself HTML5 with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Try It Yourself HTML5
DESCRIPTIONYour Simple HTML editor for Desktop Device.
Get Android App: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ulm.tryiteditorhtml
- Windows 7 and later are supported, older operating systems are not supported (and do not work).
- Both x86 and amd64 (x64) binaries are provided for Windows. Please note, the ARM version of Windows is not supported for now.
Chrome app: HTML, XHTML and XML editor - https://goo.gl/bYR7fF
== Browser Extensions ==
Chrome extension: http://bit.ly/1NiErH5
Add-on Firefox: http://mzl.la/1XJQXQC
Download Angular Syntax-Highligher. For documentation follow this link - http://ulmdevice.altervista.org/syntaxhigh/documentation/index.html
- HTML, CSS, Javscript online editor
- Save web design in html
- Export result web design in pdf
- Instant preview
- Instant preview of Web Design
- Extension Web Responsive
- Undo/Redo Buttons
- Search and Replace string
- Go to line
- Reformat whole document
- Reformat selection
- Folder code
- Keyboard shortcuts to search and replace string
Advanced End Users, Developers, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/ulmdesignmblog/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.