This is the Windows app named TSDX whose latest release can be downloaded as v0.14.1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named TSDX with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Despite all the recent hype, setting up a new TypeScript (x React) library can be tough. Between Rollup, Jest, tsconfig, Yarn resolutions, TSLint, and getting VSCode to play nicely, there is just a whole lot of stuff to do (and things to screw up). TSDX is a zero-config CLI that helps you develop, test, and publish modern TypeScript packages with ease, so you can focus on your awesome new library and not waste another afternoon on the configuration. With TSDX, you can quickly bootstrap a new TypeScript project in seconds, instead of hours. TSDX will create a folder with the project template in it and install all dependencies. Once that's done, you're ready-to-rock! TypeScript, Rollup, Jest, ESlint and all other plumbing is already setup with best practices. Just start editing src/index.ts (or src/index.tsx if you chose one of the React templates) and go!
- Run the project in development/watch mode
- Your project will be rebuilt upon changes
- TSDX has a special logger for your convenience
- Error messages are pretty printed and formatted for compatibility VS Code's Problems tab
- Your library will be rebuilt if you make edits
- The package is optimized and bundled with Rollup into multiple formats (CommonJS, UMD, and ES Module)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/tsdx.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.