This is the Windows app named TXM whose latest release can be downloaded as PreparationetImportdansTXM2019.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named TXM with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
TXM is a free and open-source cross-platform Unicode & XML based text/corpus analysis environment and graphical client, supporting Windows, Linux and Mac OS X. It can also be used online as a J2EE standard compliant web portal (GWT based) with access control built in.
DOWNLOAD LATEST VERSION OF TXM : http://textometrie.ens-lyon.fr/spip.php?rubrique61&lang=en
TXM offers a comprehensive range of analysis tools (concordances, collocate search, frequency lists, etc.) based on the powerfull CQP full text search engine (http://cwb.sourceforge.net) and a range of statistical functions (factorial analysis, classification, cooccurrency analysis, etc.) based on R packages (http://www.r-project.org).
Read the scientific background at the Textométrie project web site http://textometrie.ens-lyon.fr/?lang=en.
Read a full description at the TEI Tools wiki http://wiki.tei-c.org/index.php/TXM.
- Provides qualitative analysis tools : concordancer of lexical patterns based on word & structure level queries, rich HTML based text editions navigation, patterns occurrences layout display
- Provides quantitative analysis tools : factorial correspondance analysis, constrative word specificities, hierarchical classification, cooccurrents of patterns
- Works on any collection of Unicode encoded documents of various formats: texts collections (TXT, XML, XML-TEI P5), recordings transcriptions (XML-Transcriber), aligned corpora (XML-TMX), press articles (XML-PPS Factiva, Europress) and more.
- Applies various NLP tools on the fly on texts before analysis (e.g. TreeTagger for lemmatization and pos tagging)
- Allows to build various subcorpora and partitions (for constrative analysis between text structures or groups of words)
- Exports any result in CSV, XML or SVG format
- Script drivable for repetitive tasks automation or platform extension (in Groovy/Java)
- Includes a text editor to edit data sources, results and scripts
- Runs as standalone Windows, Mac OS X or Linux application
- Runs also as portal web application to access and analyze corpora online through a web browser (with access control management)
- Open source: based on the best open source components for text analysis: CQP, R and Java & XSLT libraries
- Modular architecture (Eclipse RCP OSGi and J2EE conformant): one toolbox connecting all core components is used by all the applications
- Efficient Eclipse or Netbeans powered development framework
Science/Research, Advanced End Users, Developers, End Users/Desktop
Java SWT, Web-based, Console/Terminal, Eclipse
C, Groovy, Java, S/R
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/txm/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.