This is the Windows app named uBlock whose latest release can be downloaded as uBlock0.9.5.25.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named uBlock with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
uBlock: a fast, lightweight, and lean blocker for Chrome, Firefox, and Safari. Available on the Chrome Web Store or for manual installation. Available to install from the homepage. Available for install from the homepage or from the App Store. Available on the Firefox Add-ons site, or for manual installation. Opera shares Chrome's underlying engine, so you can install uBlock simply by grabbing the latest release for Chrome.To benefit from uBlock's higher efficiency, it's advised that you don't use other blockers at the same time (such as AdBlock or Adblock Plus). uBlock will do as well or better than most popular ad blockers. It's important to note that blocking ads is not theft. Don't fall for this creepy idea. The ultimate logical consequence of blocking = theft is the criminalisation of the inalienable right to privacy.
- uBlock is also CPU-efficient
- Being lean and efficient doesn't mean blocking less
- Works on Chrome
- For Safari
- Supports Firefox
- Available as a MacOS App
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/ublock.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.