This is the Windows app named Udp2raw-tunnel whose latest release can be downloaded as 20200818.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Udp2raw-tunnel with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
A tunnel which turns UDP traffic into encrypted fakeTCP/UDP/ICMP traffic by using Raw Socket, helps you bypass UDP FireWalls(or unstable UDP environment). When used alone, Udp2raw tunnels only UDP traffic. Nevertheless, if you used udp2raw + any UDP-based VPN together, you can tunnel any traffic(include TCP/UDP/ICMP), currently, OpenVPN/L2TP/ShadowVPN and tinyfecVPN are confirmed to be supported. Linux host (including desktop Linux,Android phone/tablet,OpenWRT router,or Raspberry PI) with root account or cap_net_raw capability. ICMP/FakeTCP headers help you bypass UDP blocking, UDP QOS or improper UDP NAT behavior on some ISPs. In ICMP header mode,udp2raw works like an ICMP tunnel. UDP headers are also supported. In UDP header mode, it behaves just like a normal UDP tunnel, and you can just make use of the other features (such as encryption, anti-replay, or connection stalization).
- Simulated TCP with real-time/out-of-order delivery
- Encrypt your traffic with AES-128-CBC
- Protect data integrity by HMAC-SHA1 (or weaker MD5/CRC32).
- Defense replay attack with anti-replay window
- Failure dectection and stablization
- Conection failures are detected by heartbeats
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/udp2raw-tunnel.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.