This is the Windows app named ufonet whose latest release can be downloaded as ufonet-v1.7.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named ufonet with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
UFONet - Is a set of hacktivist tools that allow launching coordinated DDoS and DoS attacks and combine both in a single offensive.
It also works as an encrypted DarkNET to publish and receive content by creating a global client/server network based on a direct-connect P2P architecture.
+ FAQ: https://ufonet.03c8.net/FAQ.html
-> UFONet-v1.7 [dKR] "/KRäK!eN/" (.zip) -> md5 = [ 05e3db3a7a79d286eaaf628a44e5c6dd ]
-> UFONet-v1.7 [dKR] "/KRäK!eN/" (.tar.gz) -> md5 = [ e0c779fbf429085d555102ea90c5813f ]
- DDoS + DoS
- Web/GUI Interface
- Proxy to connect to 'zombies' (ex: tor)
- Change HTTP Headers (User-Agent, Referer, Host...)
- Configure requests (Timeout, Retries, Delay...)
- Search for 'zombies' on search engines
- Test vulnerabilities on 'zombies'
- Download/Upload 'zombies' from Community
- Inspect a target (HTML objects sizes)
- Set a place to 'bit' on a target (ex: big file)
- Control number of rounds to attack
- Apply cache evasion techniques
- Advanced queries
- Supports GET/POST
- Different search engines for dorking
- Web interface (GUI)
- Geomapping / Visual data
- Order 'zombies' to attack you for benchmarking
- Shared content: links, streams (video/audio/live), games
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/ufonet/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.