This is the Windows app named Universal Windows Platform app samples whose latest release can be downloaded as AllJoynProducerExperiences.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Universal Windows Platform app samples with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Universal Windows Platform app samples
This repo contains the samples that demonstrate the API usage patterns for the Universal Windows Platform (UWP) in the Windows Software Development Kit (SDK) for Windows 10. These code samples were created with the Universal Windows Platform templates available in Visual Studio, and are designed to run on desktop, mobile, and future devices that support the Universal Windows Platform. If you are unfamiliar with Git and GitHub, you can download the entire collection as a ZIP file, but be sure to unzip everything to access shared dependencies. These samples require Visual Studio and the Windows Software Development Kit (SDK) for Windows 10. Additionally, to stay on top of the latest updates to Windows and the development tools, become a Windows Insider by joining the Windows Insider Program. The easiest way to use these samples without using Git is to download the zip file containing the current version.
- The samples use Linked files in Visual Studio to reduce duplication of common files
- Identity, security, and encryption
- Deep links and app-to-app communication
- Controls, layout, and text
- Audio, video, and camera
- Tiles, toasts, and notifications
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/u-windows-platform-app.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.