This is the Windows app named Vavag url shortener whose latest release can be downloaded as Vavag-1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Vavag url shortener with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Vavag url shortener
DESCRIPTIONVavag is a Open Source url shortener that allows you to create collections of links, distribution over a single short URL like http://v3g.es/1 and then track the resulting usage. The generated short URL is easier sharing on services like email, Twitter, Facebook or blogs. Collections of links, related content to distribute such as videos, websites, photos or part of a file hosted on Megaupload, rapidshare or similar service. If the collection is a single link Vavag it works as a traditional URLs shortening service.
- URL shortener
- Creater your URL colletions: until 5 link in one short URL
- 301 or 307 redirection
- Track your links: add '.st' to the end of a link
- Share and manage your link: history page
- Tools: Use the Vavag Basic bookmarklet to share a link while you are on a page
- Image preview of a link
- Google Safe Browsing API for url blacklist control (spam, malware and phishing)
- Custom short domain by user
- REST API for creating and retrieving short URLs
- Developed in Symfony 1.4 (1.4.17)
Information Technology, Developers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/vavag/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.