This is the Windows app named vCardz_i whose latest release can be downloaded as vCardz_i.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named vCardz_i with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
vCardz_i supports VCF, XML and JSON vcards; View, Create, Edit, Extract, Convert, Import from CSV, Export to CSV, Excel, or ODS spreadsheet. Also, it can create a QR image, in MEcard, vCard or xCard format from the card data, or create your own QR from your text entry. Speak ability for data or composite address.
A free multifunction vcard address book program to handle multilingual VCF vcard, XML xcard and JSON jcard files. Use the same vcards from your phone, tablet, iOS or other device, as well as GMail, Outlook, Apowersoft Phone Manager, and others on your windows system.
Supports features of vcard vcf 2.1, vcf 3.0, vcf 4.0, xcard 4.0, and jcard 4.0.
It can be run from a USB drive.
Huge on-line help, example VCF, XML, and JSON files are provided too.
vCardz_i version 2.1.4, tabbing improvements, backspace & delete display in extras field fixed, Released 09/1/2021
- vCardz_i download - unzip - run, nothing else installed.
- Displays multilingual vcard .vcf, xcard .xml and jcard .json contact files
- Supports the Photo, Logo and Audio capability
- Create and edit new VCF , XML or JSON vcards , with photo, logo and audio features
- Handles both single and multicard vcard .vcf, .xml and .json files
- Add and Remove contacts from multicard vcf, xml or json files
- Extract a card, or all cards, from a multicard file into a single card file(s)
- Export vcards to Excel in ANSI, CSV in UTF-8 format, or to ODF spreadsheet as UTF-8
- Table view with second ODS and CSV export formated as 1 row per card
- Convert XML to VCF or JSON, VCF to XML or JSON , JSON to VCF or XML, vcf 2.1 to vcf 3.0
- Batch Conversion from a directory
- Print address, notes, and labels and/or send address to the clipboard
- Contact list for multicard files for easy access.
- Create a QR Code image from contact information, output as MEcard, vcf card, or xml card, also QR from user entered text is supported
- Supports .vcf file association to vCardz_i
- Supports using an external audio program for ogg and mp2
- Label Language Option, top 7 download countries plus Chinese
- Resizable data form,changable font and font size as well as colors for better visibility
- Extensive on-line help system
- Windows platforms including Win 10
- CSV to VCF Import capability from almost any CSV vcard source. User defined template allows importing from most address book programs.
- NEW - Speak capability for any data field or for complete spoken address
End Users/Desktop, Other Audience
Win32 (MS Windows)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/vcardz/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.