This is the Windows app named PHPlot whose latest release can be downloaded as phplot-6.2.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named PHPlot with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
PHPlot is a PHP graphics class for creating charts and plots. It works with PHP5 and the PHP GD extension to produce PNG, GIF, or JPEG images. TrueType fonts (TTF) are optional, or built-in GD fonts can be used. The available plot types include: area, bars, line/points, lines, pie, points, squared, stacked-bars, and thin bar-line. Labels, tick marks, plot legend, and X/Y axes and more are all configurable. Images can be imported as a background, multiple graphs can be drawn on one image, and images can be saved to disk or returned to a browser.
- Creates 14 plot types, plus 3 horizontal plot types and error plots
- Image output uses the GD library; PNG, JPEG, or GIF; truecolor or palette
- Customizable colors, line widths, markers
- Flexible labels, tick marks, axes, titles, legend
- Uses TrueType Font text, or a simple line font
- Create multiple plots on one image
Science/Research, Advanced End Users, System Administrators, Developers
Project is a graphics toolkit
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/phplot/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.