This is the Windows app named Verigio - Geo Firewall whose latest release can be downloaded as GeoFirewall-3.18-x64.msi. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Verigio - Geo Firewall with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
Verigio - Geo Firewall
Geo Firewall performs blocking of network traffic based on geography (geo IP), allows to add custom subnets, allows exceptions on ports for incoming traffic for specific geography, keeps visual and persistent logs, shows statistics, automatically updates geographical database.
- Blocking of IPs based on their geography
- Blocking of incoming or ongoing traffic or both
- Spcify an action to be performed on blocked traffic
- Specify user-defined networks in addition to geographical networks from the geo database
- Lookup geography of IP addresses
- Log activity into a file
- Whitelisted IPs that are never blocked
- Port range exceptions for incoming traffic
- Statistical geo charts and tables of ongoing communication
- Automatic updates of geographical database
System Administrators, Developers, End Users/Desktop, Security Professionals, Management
Win32 (MS Windows)
C#, C++, C
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/geo-firewall/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.