This is the Windows app named Video Conferencing API remote control whose latest release can be downloaded as YealinkVCRemote-v1.5.2.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Video Conferencing API remote control with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Video Conferencing API remote control
HTA (HTML Application) GUI which offers a very easy way to control your video conferencing codecs via API.
Cisco SX10, SX20, Spark Room 55, Spark Room Kit Plus
Avaya/Radvision Scopia XT1000, XT1200, XT5000, XT4000
Yealink VC500, VC800, VC880
For Avaya/Radvision and Yealink you must install the OSWinsck.Winsock ActiveX first. (is included in the package.)
This is required because their API interfaces are TCP Socket base. Avaya remote also supports HTTP API, but it doesn't include all the functions.
For Cisco it will use HTTP API (XMLHttpRequest). At this stage no SSL/TLS support, only HTTP.
INFO: All the remotes are working on Windows 7/8/10 using 'mshta.exe'
Warning for multiple monitors env: The GUI will save their window position on exit.
If you move the window from your primary monitor and then close it, on restart the app will automatically move to last saved coordinates.
If you can't see any window press F12 while the window is activated in taskbar.
- Cisco API remote control
- Avaya/Radvision API remote control
- Yealink API remote control
Win32 (MS Windows)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/videoconferince-remote-control/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.