This is the Windows app named Viewer.js whose latest release can be downloaded as v1.10.1.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Viewer.js with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
You may set viewer options with new Viewer(image, options). If you want to change the global default options, You may use Viewer.setDefaults(options). Enable the modal backdrop, specify static for the backdrop that will not close the modal on click. Specify the visibility and the content of the title. Filter the images for viewing (should return true if the image is viewable, return false to ignore the image). Indicate if toggle the image size between its natural size and initial size when double click on the image or not. As there are some asynchronous processes when start the viewer, you should call a method only when it is available. If you have to use another viewer with the same namespace, call the Viewer.noConflict static method to revert to it.
- Supports 52 options
- Supports 23 methods
- Supports 17 events
- Supports modal and inline modes
- Cross-browser support
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/viewer-js.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.