This is the Windows app named Viper whose latest release can be downloaded as v1.7.1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Viper with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Viper is a complete configuration solution for Go applications including 12-Factor apps. It is designed to work within an application, and can handle all types of configuration needs and formats. It supports setting defaults, reading from JSON, TOML, YAML, HCL, envfile and Java properties config files, live watching and re-reading of config files (optional), reading from environment variables, reading from remote config systems (etcd or Consul), and watching changes, reading from command line flags, reading from buffer, and setting explicit values. iper can be thought of as a registry for all of your applications configuration needs. When building a modern application, you don’t want to worry about configuration file formats; you want to focus on building awesome software. Viper is here to help with that.
- Find, load, and unmarshal a configuration file in JSON, TOML, YAML, HCL, INI, envfile or Java properties formats
- Provide a mechanism to set default values for your different configuration options
- Provide a mechanism to set override values for options specified through command line flags
- Provide an alias system to easily rename parameters without breaking existing code
- Make it easy to tell the difference between when a user has provided a command line or config file which is the same as the default
- Viper requires minimal configuration so it knows where to look for config files
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/viper.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.