This is the Windows app named Volbx to run in Windows online over Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as Volbx_1.10_src.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Volbx to run in Windows online over Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Volbx to run in Windows online over Linux online
DESCRIPTION:Project moved to https://github.com/przemek83/volbx
Volbx is a graphical tool for data manipulation written in C++/QT. User can load data, filter, select, visualize, export and more using few clicks. Volbx reads, along with inner application format, xlsx and ods spreadsheet files. User can save output stream as csv or xlsx and plots as png files.
Dynamic and interactive plots can be zoomed, moved, reset to initial state, quickly exported to clipboard and more. Application calculate dynamically such handy values as quantiles, standard deviation, average and more for given sample.
This tool was originally created for real estate appraisal to give possibility, for people working in that area, to estimate past, current and future value of analysed properties. Project/start-up was dropped and decision about release of less specialized application was made. Most advanced and dedicated for real estates functionalities were cut but still some are quite useful.
Developers, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/volbx/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.