This is the Windows app named Voyager whose latest release can be downloaded as Releasev1.5.2.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Voyager with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Voyager is a Laravel Admin Package that includes BREAD(CRUD) operations, a media manager, menu builder, and much more. Voyager will take care of your administrative tasks, this way you can focus on what you do best, which is building the next great app! Voyager can save you so much time and it will make building applications even more fun! Baked right in like a fresh loaf of BREAD! Voyager's admin interface allows you to create CRUD or BREAD (Browse, Read, Edit, Add, and Delete) functionality to your posts, pages, or any other table in your database. Voyager has a fully functional media manager which allows you to view/edit/delete files from your storage. All files in your application will be easily accessible and will live in a single place. Compatible with local or s3 file storage. You can easily build menus for your site. In fact the menu in the voyager admin is built using the menu builder. You can add/edit/delete menu items from any menu.
- You can actually manipulate your database directly from Voyager
- You can add, edit, or delete tables, when creating a new table you can also specify if you would like voyager to create your Model for you
- Similar to CRUD, Voyager has a system called BREAD which is Browse, Read, Edit, Add, and Delete
- You can easily add any BREAD views and functionality to any table in your database
- Have a products table, easily add the Browse Read Edit Add & Delete functionality in seconds
- Using the Voyager settings you can easily create any number of settings to be used for your site
- The new compass section will help you with Voyager resources
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/voyager.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.