This is the Windows app named vue-i18n whose latest release can be downloaded as v8.26.6.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named vue-i18n with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
You can introduce internationalization into your app with simple API. In addition to simple translation, support localization such as pluralization, number, datetime, etc. You can manage locale messages on single file component. Vue I18n is internationalization plugin of Vue.js. It easily integrates some localization features to your Vue.js Application. You can translate with pluralization. You must define the locale that have a pipe | separator, and define plurals in pipe separator. Such pluralization, however, does not apply to all languages (Slavic languages, for example, have different pluralization rules). In order to implement these rules you can pass an optional pluralizationRules object into VueI18n constructor options. If your current locale is not found in a pluralization map, the default rule of the english language will be used.
- Easy and powerful
- Introduce internationalization into your app with simple API
- Support localization such as pluralization, number, datetime
- Manage locale messages on single file component
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/vue-i18n.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.