This is the Windows app named Vulcan whose latest release can be downloaded as v1.11.1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Vulcan with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Vulcan is a framework that gives you a set of tools for quickly building React & GraphQL-based web applications. It can handle data loading, e-mail notifications, automatic form generation, and much more, out of the box. Vulcan is unique in that it spans the full-stack, from the database to the browser. While there exist many excellent back-end frameworks or backend-as-a-service providers, these all still require you to handle the front-end code yourself, including building a set of components to read, write, and display data. However, being full-stack, Vulcan is able to speed up these repetitive tasks by providing a whole range of helper components that are fine-tuned to the Vulcan back-end, and as a result just work out of the box. In order to make working with Vulcan easier (especially when it comes to updating the core packages), you are also free to follow the more complicated “two-repo” pattern, with the two repositories.
- The full-stack React+GraphQL framework
- Vulcan will automatically generate GraphQL schemas for your collections based on their SimpleSchema JSON schema
- Vulcan will also use your schema to generate client-side forms and handle their submission via the appropriate Apollo mutation
- Vulcan features a set of data loading helpers to make loading Apollo data easier
- You can pass a fragment to control what data is loaded for each document
- All of Vulcan’s security and validation is based on your collection’s schema
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/vulcan.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.