This is the Windows app named Restangular whose latest release can be downloaded as 1.6.1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Restangular with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
- It uses promises, instead of doing the "magic" filling of objects like $resource, it uses promises
- As Restangular returns promises, you can return any of the methods in the $routeProvider.resolve and you'll get the real object injected into your controller if you want
- Restangular doesn't have problem with trailing slashes, additional : in the URL, escaping information, expecting only arrays for getting lists, etc.
- If you receive from the server some item that has a link to itself, you can use that to query the server instead of writing the URL manually
- Each time you want to do a request, you can just do it using the object that was returned by Restangular
- If you have Nested RESTful resources, Restangular can handle them for you
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/restangular.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.