This is the Windows app named Wallpaper Manager whose latest release can be downloaded as WallaperManagerDebug.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Wallpaper Manager with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Wallpaper Manager is a wallpaper cycling and management tool designed for systems with multiple displays.
- Applies wallpapers which are meant to be used over multiple screens over all your monitors.
- Applies any other single screen wallpapers over single monitors.
- Cycles automatically in a given interval.
- Can add new wallpapers automatically by watching folders for changes.
- Can cycle wallpapers as you have priorized them.
- Offers a wide set of options to arrange every single wallpaper perfectly onto your screen.
- Can cycle wallpapers on specific time-spans only (e.g. let a wallpaper be cycled during the morning only).
- Can draw text overlays above the wallpapers to show useful information (like the name of the wallpaper, the computer name, the system's up time etc).
- Windows7 support: Can display the time left until the next cycle inside the application icons's overlay in your Task Bar.
- Modern easy-to-use user interface.
- Open source application without any advertisement.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/wallpaperman/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.