This is the Windows app named Wappalyzer whose latest release can be downloaded as v6.8.18.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Wappalyzer with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Find out the technology stack of any website. Create lists of websites that use certain technologies, with company and contact details. Use our tools for lead generation, market analysis and competitor research. Instantly reveal the technology stack any website, such as CMS, ecommerce platform or payment processor, as well as company and contact details. Find prospects by the technologies they use. Lead lists contain websites, company and contact details, social media profiles and more. Create and export custom reports for any web technology or keyword based on industry, website traffic and location. Get notified when a website's technology stack changes. Be the first to know when a competitor moves to a new CMS, ecommerce platform or any other technology. The Wappalyzer APIs provide instant access to website technology stacks, company and contact details, social media profiles and more.
- Find out what websites are built with
- Find prospects by the technologies they use
- Compare market shares and technology trends
- Discover who uses competitors' software
- Technology, company and contact information
- Create lists of websites and contacts
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/wappalyzer.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.